In response to the challenges faced by many residents and businesses due to the COVID-19 Health Emergency, the Board of Selectmen approved to extend the due date for real estate and personal property taxes to June 1, 2020.
This includes the 4th quarter real estate and personal property tax bills with a due date of 5/4/20.
In addition, the deadline for submitting applications for exemptions has also been extended from March 31, 2020 to June 1, 2020. All inquiries should be directed to the Assessor’s Office.
Our office remains closed to the public and we are working remotely.
Please reach out to our office via email:
- Tax Collector: Michelle Barry [email protected]
- Assistant Treasurer/Collector: Karen Guilmette [email protected]
Payment options remain the same:
- Mail real estate & personal property tax bills to Tax Office, 4 School St, Merrimac, MA 01860
- Leave payments in the payment drop box outside the front entrance at Town Hall
- Pay your bills online. The link is on the front page of the Town’s website, www.townofmerrimac.com.